parts car

Hi All...I still have a '66 4-door parts car that I am asking 200.00 for. If
anyone is interested please let me know. One of my 2 66 converts is sold and
the 2nd has a deposit and will hopefully be gone soon. I just need to get this
last car out while we are trying to sell the house (Central New Jersey)
Thanks all!!
Dan Melnik