Lucked out a bit this morning.

My son Johnny and I went down to the garage this morning. We planned to
change the front rubber brake lines on my 68 Imp 4 door, cause the people we
bought it from said it had a line leaking. I had gotten the rear brakes
working previous and other than stuck e-brake cables, that part is ok.
Well, I inspect the rubber lines, see no obvious cracks or leaks so I add
some brake fluid to the resevoir and have my son pump the brakes, figuring
I'd find the leak when I see it drip. Still no leak....
So I go ahead and get some spray penetrant and spray the bleeders, give them
a tap to loosen first, then break them loose while my son alternately pumps
and holds the brake.
Still no leak and now ol Lucy,(the name my daughter Heather gave the 4 door
when she claimed it as "her" car) has a full brake pedal! I still have to
swap the tank from the coupe to the 4 door, but I can at least drive the 4
door around on the property, being able to stop is a good thing!
I intend to change several metal brake lines before the car is driven very
far on the road, they looked a lil crusty also the rotors are thin, no
surprise there, eh?
Luckily, I still have the set of Supra rotors I turned down for the coupe,
ala Mike Pittinaro instructions, but figure this will work for the meanwhile
until I put a license plate on it..
Phil <><