'62 Crown Coupe available, original needing cosmetics

'62 Crown Coupe available, original needing cosmetics

Hi Everyone,

I recently ran into the owner of a nice original '62 Imperial Crown 2-dr. hardtop.  He is wanting to sell the car and it is very nice.  It is being used as a daily driver and it is often seen on the streets of Atlanta, GA.  The car is white with rosewood leather/cloth interior.  The interior looks very good but the leather on the top bolster of the back seat is split and the front seat needs a total redo.  The dash, headliner, and door panels look new.  It suffers from one somewhat oxidized repaint.  I believe the miliage is around 85,000 miles.  The car does have power options and factory air.  I saw absolutley no rust on the body and only one dent to the rear bumper, no other obvious damage.  Bumpers could use a rechrome.   I have not seen under the hood but the car appears to be running very well.  The owner is very negotiable on a $10,000 asking price.  I told him to look at the IML price guide so he may be more flexible.  This is a very good #3 car needing cosmetics.  It surely is impressive regardless and the interior combination is nothing short of fabulous.  If you have a serious interest in the car cantact me off-line at lecrown60@xxxxxxxxx and I will pass on his information.

Richard Burgess
'60 LeCrown
'60 LeBaron

Do you Yahoo!?