Imperial Club Discounts Now Available

I harvested vendor emails from the club website and
asked them if they would offer a discount to our club.
 We're giving them free advertising on our website
under the listings that are under "parts sources",
after all.

These are the replies, and they will be going up on
the website as soon as our hard-working club website
volunteers can do so.  Meanwhile, I thought that
everyone would want to know in case they are about to
spend money with these fine folks.

Emblemagic, Leatherique, and Coker might be real gems,
but please read on:

====

Superior (Water) Pump Exchange
2341 W. Cypress St.
Phoenix, Arizona
85009 -2713
602-252-7308 Phone   602-252-7300 Fax
EMAIL - autoh2o@xxxxxxx
no website available

Thank you for adding our name to your list of cooling
system parts suppliers.  We have been in business
since 1944.  We are a small family owned business and
believe in building a quality product for a reasonable
price.  We rebuild water pumps only for all makes of
cars and trucks and industrial equipment.  All of our
pumps come with a mounting gasket.
We do offer discounts to old car enthusiasts.  Just
mention the Online Imperial Club and we will give 30%
off list price for 1 to 9 pumps and for 10 or more
pumps we give 50% off list price.  Unfortunately we
cannot offer a discount for specially built pumps such
as some of the Chryslers from the 1920s era.  Freight
charges and applicable sales tax will be added.  There
is no discount on these charges.
Again thank you for adding us to your list of vendors.
 Sharon

===

Dear Kenyon,

     Thank you for taking time to contact me.  We do
offer club discounts, however we require a quantity of
25 tires or more before any club can receive our
wholesale pricing.  That discount is usually 10-15
percent.  If your club would like to set up an order,
I would be more than happy to take care of them.  Just
let me know how we can help.

Best Regards,

Patrick Moates
eSales & Marketing
Coker Tire Co.
1-800-251-6336
423-265-6368
Ext. 254
patrickm@xxxxxxxxx
Order Online at the NEW www.coker.com!

-I have requested a discount immediately (have not
heard back), as I have bought many tires from them
myself, and the OIC community MUST be over 25 tires by
now, so would suggest that we just list it and let
them argue that they don’t have to give it when asked

Awhile back when people on the IML were expressing
their negative experiences with Coker in the past, I
asked Patrick about their complaints-handling process
and related to him that some were dissatisfied and
vocal about it here. He was both very concerned about
righting legitimate complaints and genuinely
interested in defending Coker's reputation.  He seemed
a good sort, and dropping his name along with the
"Online Imperial Club" could help at time of purchase.

====

Kenyon,
    Thank you for your e-mail. We will be happy to
offer your club members a 10% discount for our
services, and they need nothing more than to mention
that they are members of The Online Imperial Club.
Best regards,

Jack
Nu-Chrome Corp.

===

Hello,
I am interested. I will consider your proposition. You
may be interested to know that I have had a link to
your club on my links pages for several years now.
http://www.emblemagic.com/club__hobby.htm

Emblemagic Co.
P.O. Box 420
Grand River, Ohio 44045
(440) 209-0792 [9-5 est]
http://www.emblemagic.com

They didn't really commit to it, but maybe we could
just say:
“ASK ABOUT THE IMPERIAL CLUB DISCOUNT”   ??

==

Leatherique offers a serious discount - I lost the
paper that I wrote it down on.  I think it was 20% or
better.  They also mentioned that they routinely offer
clubs a set of their product to be given away at club
car-shows as prizes.  Free.  Sounds like the Anniston
and Rhody-days folks could call them to have a booby
prize for the nicest dry seats or something?

Definitely the nicest people that I contacted.