Imperials & Air Streams

Hola

This past weekend we attended the Rocky Mountain Vintage Air Stream Rally
which was held here in Colo Spgs.  Trailers came from Fla, NY, Or, Calif, Tx
and
many other places in between for there were 73 here.

I pulled a '70 Overlander ( with the InterNational optioned pkg ) with the
'66 Le Baron across town to the event.  As can be expected we had the only
"Imperial" there.  Had one guy from Denver who carried on for some time 'cause
when
he was younger his parents had a '68 Crown they used to pull a 1972
thirty-one footer ( he now owns the trailer and his children sleep in the same
bunks as
he once did ).

The performance of the '66 was as expected.  No problems from the engine and
the exhaust note was sweet from the duals with the "X" system ( pair of OEM
'69 "Hemi" mufflers &  long resonators ).

I did this inspite if the fact that I still have no electrical power to the
ign switch.

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational