found '92 Imperial parts car

  Everyone with last generation Imperials,
         A wrecking yard I frequent has a '92 Imperial they just put out.The
interior is red velvet and like new. Most of the bodyparts are still there
also. If you have any needs email me and I'll see if I can help.The half vinyl
top is white and without blemish. How is yours? this was obviously a well kept
and garaged car.The material can be taken off the seat frames and shipped this
way. Imperially yours, Dennis