2 68s for sale

I've put both my '68 convertible and my '68 4 dr. hardtop on Ebay again.  I'm
only going to sell one of these cars; basically, whichever one gets the best
price.  The 4 dr. Crown is in the best shape, but the convertible is prettier.
And, well . . . it's a convertible.

It's funny, everyone told me that the spring or summer would be the best time
to sell a convertible, but when I first put it up for sale last December I got
something like 2500 hits-- but this time I have had very, very few.  I guess
folks are all on vacation and not looking at Ebay.

If anyone has any questions about these cars feel free to contact me off list.
I would prefer to sell to an IML member.

Thanks, Mark