lead on a '64 Crown Coupe in San Diego

Through some friends in San Diego, I learned of a '64 Crown Coupe that's for sale.  It's all-white (no vinyl top) with new white pearlescent leather (correctly done) interior, and really looks beautiful.  I spoke briefly with the seller, Lupe Rodriguez, and told him I'd send a message to the IML.  The car has 82,000 miles, power windows, vents, Auto-Pilot (not working), air conditioning (new compressor/needs a recharge).  He's asking about $10,000, but might entertain offers.  He's getting ready to order new roof rail rubber through Gary Goers, but would like to sell it before he starts that process.  Lupe said he was more into Thunderbirds (has a '60), and has decided to stick with what he knows rather than branch off into Imperials.  His e-mail is lupee@xxxxxxx and his phone is 619/561-3896.  I got about a dozen pictures that I can forward privately, if anyone is interested.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown 4-door Southampton
et al.