My 81 Imperial For Sale and the Scam writing begins

My 81 Imperial For Sale and the Scam writing begins

Fellow Imperialists
I listed my 81 Imperial for sale on 8/8/04 and the scam artists have been writing hot and heavy.  All want to send me a cashiers check naturally.  I've replied to them the only way I will accept payment is with a nonrefundable nominal deposit to my PayPall account with the balance due in cash at time of buyer pickup.  I seriously doubt that I will hear from any of them again.  If there is any interest within this fine group of Imperial lovers for my 81, please contact me off list.
Don