Lowell Howe Prowl - Meet & Drive in Oct. - Bay Area

Lowell Howe Prowl - Meet & Drive in Oct. - Bay Area

     My Imperial is still awaiting the engine transfer (1957 Imperial) but can I come with my 67-300?
I've always wanted to see Lowell's Place. I may be able to get parts for my 57 Imperial, now to be 57 Imperial Southampton.
Thanks,
Charles in Calif.