Re: Re: IML: scams galore.

I think I heard that the FBI has investigated some of these folks, but I don't
know the outcome.  I have thought about forwarding these messages to them, but
like most people I'm juggling a job and all kinds of things, and so I just said
to heck with it.  I figure warning the people I know on the IML is the best
thing to do.

And I got another one this morning from a "Mark Rocky."

Mark