Jib Jab '61 Imperial

Not mine, but about 15 years ago I leased my white '60 Custom Sedan to some
guys who made a commercial for Toro Outdoor Lighting. I never saw the
commercial on T.V. myself, but I was told that it was featured prominently in
the Eastern United States for a couple of years.

In it, a young married couple are admiring their recently installed Toro
outdoor yard lights, when suddenly the '60 Imperial is noticed approaching the
house by the husband. He recognizes it as his mother in law and quickly turns
out the lights. The car slowly cruises on past the house.

The commercial lasts about a minute, and the part with the car takes about 15
seconds. It took six hours to shoot. I gave my copy of it to my parents who
accidently taped a football game over it. I haven't tried to find another copy.

I saw the Jib Jab thing on CNN about 10 days ago.

Cheers!

Paul