It followed me home! Honest!

Well, it happened again.  Another big Chrysler has followed me home.  I
guess I shouldn't call it a Chrysler because strictly, it is an Imperial.
Today I got a 1974 Imperial LeBaron two door hard top.  The car has blue
paint, white top, white leather interior and black dash and carpet (even
though the faded carpet looks green in some pictures).  I don't know what
the fate of the car is at this point, I am just trying to decide where to
park it.  There is some rust but no more than I can handle if I decide to
repair the car.  According to the IML site, there were only 3850 of these
two door cars made.  That would make it rather rare so I really should try
to repair it if possible.  The car has been parked for ten years so it needs
the usual clean up and maintenance items.

Have a look!

http://imperial.point2this.com/misc/CarStuff/2004-08/1974Imperial2DoorHT/index.html

Please quote this message in your reply.  Otherwise I will be unable to
reply to your message.  Thanks.