'Wrecked '93 on ebay

Anyone spot the wrecked '93 Imperial on E-bay. The rear axel came out from
under it while it is being driven. It must have done plenty of damage under the
back of the car.

Apparently, from the wording in the ad, they think that it simply happened.
Looking at the pictures, it seems to me that many of the bolts that would have
held it in place had been removed.

Paul