'65-'66 Imperial parts for sale-Report on seller

'65-'66 Imperial parts for sale-Report on seller

Folks,
I just went up to Williamsport, PA to buy some parts from Terry (email:
phantomR@xxxxxxxxxxxx) Terry had stripped some Imperial junkyard parts
in anticipation of a restoration of his 66 Crown convertible, and then
he sold the car. He didn't need the parts any more, so he put an ad on
the IML website in June.

He has some fender chrome, door glass, dash pieces, rear bumpers and
interior trim for '65 or '66 Imperial coupes/convertibles, plus a
couple of owner's manuals and miscellaneous mechanical bits. He has a
reverb unit pulled from a parts car, a complete '65 grille with
headlight glass, sandblasted wheels and a dash pad with new dark blue
vinyl glued on top. There are more items, like wiring, etc. Many are
used items, but there are some NOS things, too.

I bought some pieces (not listed above) for my '64s, but I know Terry
would love to get rid of as much as possible. He doesn't have any
interest in putting the stuff on eBay, so if you have the space and
need some spares, make him a fair offer on the whole pile. I just don't
have the room for it in my humble condominium.

Terry's ad is still on the IML Parts For Sale section as of last
weekend. Please email me privately if you have any questions.
Williamsport is about an hour and a half north of Harrisburg near I-80.

Ed