My '59 may remain mine

Many of you know the trials and tribulations I have been through lately with my 1959 Imperial, along with my decision to relocate to another state. After taking a trip out to Las Vegas, I got back home, and decided there was no real advantage to moving there, since housing has gone up so much. It is still a deal compared to California, but not so much of a deal that you could get a really nice home for the money, so I have decided to go to Phoenix, Arizona, where your buck can really get you some square footage plus pay off all of your debt at the same time. I still have the Imperial listed for sale, but have been contacted mostly by scammers. I have also decided that if the car is not sold by the time I have to leave, I will bring it with me and remove it from the market. One big incentive that many of the builders there offer is an optional expanded garage by either two feet or four feet long, and everyone knows how I have been wanting that car garaged since I got it. Things may work out much better than I expected, but I always have a tendency to worry more than I need to. I may not be posting too much in the near future since things may get a little hectic, but I will be checking in from time to time.

Bill '59 Crown