Unusual seats on a 67?

>From: Mike Pittinaro <mechimike@xxxxxxxxx>

>Oh, no!  Didn't you read the ad?  "New carpeting".
>Awful proud of that.  Yup.

It probably HAS new carpeting. It comes in a box, uninstalled.  Half the
Baracudas and Road Runners I've looked at sported that "feature."

>Well, you do have strange tastes.  ;-)

OH dear! You've found me out!

I don't mind non-stock. A few modifications don't bother me. Most of the
changes-blackwalls, incorrect valve covers/coil/air cleaner can be put back
rather easily. The seats are probably better than torn and sagging
originals.  As for how it all looks, that's personal preference.  Don't ask
me, I don't see why anyone would want a '67 when they could have an '82 or
'83. ;)