Please WELCOME A New Member, Neva Anne Barnes (1961)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Neva Anne Barnes (1961)

New Subscriber(s): Neva Anne Barnes
Email Address is:
nevanolan@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Central Colorado

Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown LeBaaron Southampton 4 door Pale yellow with white leather, 413 Cu In engine and a Continental kit on the deck lid.

Self-Introduction: This was my mother's car and I bought it when she passed away in 1976.  She purchased it in 1963 from somewhere around Benkelman, Neb and it's original color was Navajo Brown.  Her name is Alice and she's very special to my family who are avid Chrysler fans with everything from cars to trucks. She will need a few parts such as a new dash pad and possibly the electric window motors.  I'm sure she will also need new gasketing around the windows and the trunk.