60-65 imp.

The carb or engine was probably blown and the person went to the junkyard or the parts store and they didn't have the correct part.  Since Chrysler parts interchange so well, they used what was at hand.  I ran into a 1965 convertible that had a 440 with a 2-bbl carb.  They just replaced the engine when it wore out.  Owner said she got great gas mileage and drove it everywhere.

-Kenyon

Jøran "slayer" Vordal <slayerking88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi list!

Is Imperial between 1960 and 1965 with 413cid engine ever delivered with
option 2x4 barrel carburator, or some special edition?