60-65 imp.

Not available originally, but if you've found one with such equipment, sounds
like a cool car to have, and if you are planning to do it yourself, sounds like
a great project.

We have formed a local Mopar club (South Central Indiana Mopar Club) and have a
cruise-in every other Thursday night.  Night before last, a gentleman arrived
with a very nice '62 Dart 440, black with red interior, into which he had
installed a big block with long rams.  The bottom of the right hand ram
underneath the carb mounting area touched the inner fender, which he had not
modified, at least not yet, and the other side had about 1" of clearance to the
inner fender.  I suspect the Imperial would have plenty of room though for the
long rams, or an original or repro cross ram will bolt on a regular 440
although with hampered flow due to severe port mismatch, or how about the new
cross ram version from Rick Allison, A&A transmission, which is finished with
440-sized ports.  Of course there's always the inline 2X4 manifolds.

Bill Parker, South Central Indiana '56 Chrysler Windsor; '60 Chrysler Saratoga;
'62 Plymouth Max Wedge; '64 Dart Convertible; '65 Imperial; '65 Barracuda
\6;'68 Barracuda Fastback 340-S; '69 Barracuda Fastback now 360; '72 Cuda 340