Please Welcome Mil Bodron

New Subscriber(s): Mil Bodron
Email Address is: mil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Dallas, Texas

Car(s) owned: non yet

Self-Introduction: I am a (44) year old interior designer with a stronger
background and education in architecture. My interior design and
architecture firm specializes in the design of highly detailed modern homes
and interiors. We are also known for intensely detailed renovations of
significant modern homes of the past, that may other wise have been
destroyed or ruined.

Ever since I was a child, growing up in the (1960's) in Monroe, Louisiana; I
have been obsessed with Imperials. For me, I never wanted a Cadillac or a
Lincoln - it had to be an Imperial.

I am now old enough, and secure enough with my profetional career, that I am
ready to pursue my life long dreem of owning an Imperial(s). Even though I
am an incredibly detailed person, and involved with intensely custom
architectural detail work on a daily basis, I am hopelessly non-mechanical.
I would like to lern as much, and see as much as I possibly can, toward my
pursuit of the best car for me. Also, I am the only person like me that I
know of, and it would be gratifying to know others. I feel like I am an
"Imperial closet case".

Please help me come out of the closet!

Mil Bodron