Please Welcome Fred Meissner

New Subscriber(s): Fred Meissner
Email Address is: member8821@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Atlanta, Georgia

Car(s) owned: I own a very nice 1962 4 door Imperial Crown Southampton

Self-Introduction: I just bought my 1962 Imperial 4 door Southhampton, from
a friend in LA. I live in the Dunwoody area. I need a couple of odd parts -
starter motor, and the rubber strip/seal that goes between the windows on
the passenger side. I have a good mechanic in Cleveland Georgia, would like
to meet someone maybe more local, and anyone who has one of the early '60's
cars. I have taken the car to Sub base on Chamblee - Dunwoody Road, just off
of Peachtree Industrial, Saturdays as they do a little show there that can
be fabulous. Anyone may feel free to email me - would love to hear from you.