'66 Coupe front fender removal -- FSM correct?

'66 Coupe front fender removal -- FSM correct?

Actually, the fenders are separate, with a filler
panel spanning the front of the car.  The seams are
leaded-in and smoothed to make the front sheetmetal
appear to be a solid piece.

You can carefully attempt to remove the entire front
sheetmetal (If so, I would leave the radiator support
and fender liners attached to avoid stress on the
seams.)

If a fender needs replacement, you might as well sever
the lead seam and unbolt the fender from the filler
panel.  You'll have to refinish that area anyway.

Good luck,

Chris H.

60 NY T&C
66 LeBaron