D**o d***y rules preserve pre-'67 Imperials!

D**o d***y rules preserve pre-'67 Imperials!

Hi, folks --

I stumbled across this set of rules for the Mariposa, Calif., annual Labor
Day Weekend event:

http://www.sierratel.com/tsg3/derbies/home.html

A verbatim excerpt (capital letters in original):  "... open to any
American made hardtop model stock car or station wagon.  NO full frame
Imperials. Unitized body Imperials are okay."

We are the only model called out for special rules.

-- David
'91 K-Imperial driver (wouldn't take that car to one of those)
'66 Crown Coupe project (automatically disqualified -- woohoo!)