Re: Re: IML: The Haze Green Era?

Bill,

You are correct, sir.  However, "Haze Green" was only offered as a color in
1967.  In 1968, there were 3 greens offered, Frost Green, Meadow Green, and
Forest Green (light, medium, dark).  By far (I think) the most popular color
that year was the Frost Green, followed by the Meadow Green.

I really think that era should be called "The Avocado Green" years, because
1967-68 is really when avocado became the rage.  I hate the name "Haze" green.
It doesn't sound very attractive, and I've always wondered why the marketing
dept. named it that.

A better name for the 67s-68s would be "The Conservative Years," maybe, or "2nd
Generation Engle," or the "Formal Years."  Or how about just "The Best Years?"
Okay, just kidding.  As long as it's not haze green.

Mark M