Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 73 Imperial Dash

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 8:35 PM
Subject: IML: 73 Imperial Dash

Hello list,
The dash on my 73 has cracked and peeled back pretty bad (it gets HOT here in Oklahoma) and I was wondering how would be the best go about fixing it. As I see it, I have a few options.

1. Go to Just Dashes (or another vendor)and get a new one made and shell out some bucks
2. Try to find one in a salvage yard, clean and paint it black (if not already black)
3. Try to find one from a "sister car" such as a New Yorker (would they fit?)

What do you all think? Has anyone done the Just Dashes thing?

Terry in Tulsa         Mick here   there is a dashboard restorations in portland now. They will redo your vinyl and foam . I don't know how much as I don't think they have done a 73 before .But that is no problem.I haven't herd any thing good about just dashes.Just do a search dashboard restorations the web site is in Australia.Good luck Terry         Mick 58 coupe