#7 Spark Plug Change

Hi gang,
Old mechanics trick for hard to reach plugs.  Get a
section of vacum or fuel line that is long enough to
reach the desired area.  Place the hose over the wire
end of the spark plug and you now have a flexible
spark plug starter.  Works great!  I use this process
on the old 460 furd pu. All of the back plugs on the
drivers side are the pits.  Remember don't force it!!
Oh, yeah a magnet tip in the end works for those hard
to reach bolts.  The best magnets are the small round
flat ones that look like a pen sold by the car quest.
They have enough pull to start and thread a bolt most
the way in.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaa

=====
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaa