Re: Fwd: Re: Re: IML: #7 Spark Plug Change

Re: Fwd: Re: Re: IML: #7 Spark Plug Change

Never had a clue it was that bad. Sorry if I put anyones lives or health in
danger!!!

> From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
> Date: 2004/09/01 Wed PM 11:42:26 EDT
> Subject: Fwd: Re: Re: IML: #7 Spark Plug Change
>
> The Wire around the screw drive & touched to the battery can be extremely
> dangerous. It can cause great bodily harm. The battery could explode spraying
> acid all over causing injury, blindness or worse. Also could cause a severe
> burn if the wire gets to hot. A better and much safer way would be to
> purchase a very heavy magnet from a place like Harbor tool and sliding the
> screwdriver across one side several times.
>
> George

--- Begin Message ---
RC,
 Good advise. Another one I have found for magnets that has saved my but a few
times. Get a good size screw driver and some heavy wire. Wrap the wire around
the shank of the screw driver like a coiled up snake leaving about 8" of free
wire on both side. Touch one end of wire to neg side of battery and one side to
pos side of battery until wire smokes a bit. Be careful and dont burn your
fingers. Now you have a good magnatized screw driver.
Tim Hulse
55 sedan