Please WELCOME A New Member, Jason Wulf (1990)

Please WELCOME A New Member, Jason Wulf (1990)

New Subscriber(s): Jason Wulf
Email Address is:
jrwulf@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Vancouver, WA

Car(s) owned: 1990 Imperial

Self-Introduction: Greetings, all.

I had been poking around your site for the few months before I bought my Imperial (I only got it in June) and decided that I may as well learn a little more about them by reading all your posts!  I got this car again, in june, and for being 14 years old with 127,000 miles, it's immaculate.  It's not a stripped model, it's got almost all the stock features except for the Visorphone.  Once I get some pictures online, I'll share them with you, but for now I'll just say hello, and then cart myself off to work....