Subject: IML: BRAKES (63 LE BARON)
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 08:32:06 -0700
From: "Brandt Daniels" <bdaniels@xxxxxxxxx>
My brakes have been spongy and making a hissing sound and going all the =
way to the floor on my 63 Le Baron. I looked under the hood and saw some =
rubber tubing that looks like it touched the exhaust manifold and =
melted. This tubing is not coming out of the brake booster but below it =
and inboard coming out of the bulkhead. There is a thicker tube about =
1/2" diameter and two thinner ones about 1/4" diameter...what are these =
tubes? and where do they go? theyre all loose tubes.