IML: 1990 Imperial header panel.........

IML: 1990 Imperial header panel.........

Hi All, I bought a 1990 Imperial with a bad mtr on Ebay for the Radio and dash electronics for my wifes Black 1990. The car was a charity donation. I worked a deal out to where I removed the parts I wanted and he would reauction the remainder of the car. It is currently on ebay auction # 7924581784. This car is a parts car due to my removal of most of the electronics. The engine knocks but it has a $2000.00 Jasper remanufactured transmission and all air susp. parts are still in place. All body panels are in great shape except the trunk lid. This car still has thousands of dollars worth of rare parts for someone that needs them. And best of all it has only bid to $40.00!!!  P.S. WE have sold several vehicles on ebay and all sales have went smoothly! Havnt heard from a scammer yet!!! Have a Great Day All!!!!!!
Brian and Rivkah McDermott
1982 Imperial Coupe
1990 Imperial Sedan
1987 Lebaron Turbo Coupe