From: DAWIWH@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 16:51:08 EDT
Subject: IML: Interior Door Handles (65)

-------------------------------1097355068

Hi friends,

I have a 1965 Imperial LeBaron. The car is an unmolested original car with
27,000 miles on it. I have owned the car 5-7 years. I have always wondered
why the interior door handles are different colors. The driver's side
interior door handles are white or some sort of mother of peal imitation. The
passenger's side handles are black, maybe an imitation Ebony. The same is true
for the rear seat. Does anyone know why this was done, and was this done any
other year? Also, I wonder if this was only done with LeBarons?

Thank you,

David
North Carolina