IML: 56 Imperial Parts Needed

I was wondering if any one on the list had any of the interior windsheild trim for 1956 2-Door Southampton? Also the rear interior windsheild trim. I have interior trim for a sedan (front anyway) but there is a difference. I would like to barter with some one if they want. I also have the Stainless steel sunvisor and the two pcs that run down the sides around the front.

Thanks
Tim
Bakersfield