IML: 1939 C24 Custom Imperial Five Passenger Sedan for sale

IML: 1939 C24 Custom Imperial Five Passenger Sedan for sale

Greetings:
     The latest WPC news has the above car for sale. .....  "1939 Custom
Imperial,
C24 five passenger sedan. One of 88 built. Needs total restoration; rust
in trunk floor and wheel arches, Surface rust other places. Remarkably
complete, but some small items missing. Runs, but engine needs
attention; gas tank needs  to be cleaned.
John Burch
1299 Hardee St.NE
Atlanta, GA. 30307
(404)522-8020 .....6pm-9pm EST."

     No asking price posted.   If you want to stay out of the bars & off
the streets, this is the car which will obtain that objective.  A
recognized "Classic" by the CCCA it would be a worthy project for some
one with deep pockets.  Sanity is not a prerequisite for ownership.
Including this one year only Art Deco body style, I have found two 5
passenger, two open Parade Cars & my C24 remaining out of a production
of 307. The 5 passenger being the rarest, with a run of 88 produced.

That's All Folks !
Jim Martin .......... Sunnyvale, CA.

  http://www.imperialclub.com/yr/1939/limo/martin/index.htm