Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: IML: '67 with drum brakes?

If so, it would be the first 67 I've ever seen with
them.  Providing of course that he won't pull a wheel
to verify disc/drum, I'd assume he probably doesn't
know what he's talking about, or is confused in some
way.  Perhaps he would make a small wager, say, he
gives you the car if it does have front discs, or you
pay him the buy-it-now price if it has front drums,
and get the super-rare car.  ;-)

--- chuck milverton <chuck_milverton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The seller swears that this Imperial has drum front
> brakes - possible?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2497573568&ssPageName=ADME:B:BN:MT:1

=====
--Mike Pittinaro