Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 5:07 PM
To: Imperial Mailing List
Subject: IML: 56 Imperial Update

Today I decided I had leaked enough power steering fluid on the driveway and headed out to get some orings. I pulled the fluid reservoir and replaced the 4-orings between mating surfaces. Now I have a leak free power steering. $9.99 for oring kit at Harbor Freight. Now tell me again. With the car running and I remove the + battery cable the car dies. Is that a faulty regulator? The one on there is new but we all know how some times you can get a bad one.

Thanks for the advise

Tim

1956 2-dr Southampton

Bakersfield