Trettin
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 3:05 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 56 Imperial Update

>>If you want to troubleshoot this yourself, most of the steps are quite
>>easy,
>>and I will coach you, but let's take it off list - it takes a lot of words

>>describe the process.

>>It ain't rocket science, but you do need to play with wires etc.

>>Dick Benjamin <who earned his living herding electrons around>

Tim:

Dick has provided the IML with a gold mine of those "words" over the years,
most of which have been captured for the club website's "Repair" section.
Please take a look at what he's written in the past about generator
polarizing, etc.:
http://www.imperialclub.org/Repair/Electrical/generator.htm

Mike Trettin <hoping to save that old electron herder a bit of typing>