Re: IML: Roger- re 62 red imp from Arizona

Re: IML: Roger- re 62 red imp from Arizona

I guess if it has the wrong engine, it isn't one of the finest ones in existence. If you play your cards right, and can develop a relationship with the seller, he may adjust the price accordingly. Then, you might end up owning the most beautiful one in existence, even though it won't be the fastest. Once he knows that it has the wrong engine, he can't honestly represent it that way that you describe.

We can take this discussion off the list if you want to. I wouldn't mind chatting about this if it looks like you might be able to make a deal. I think that I have seen pictures of this car someplace. Does it happen to have a 1961 Flightsweep Deck Lid?

Paul