From: Rob McCall
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 6:26 PM
Subject: RE: IML: door panels material

Charles,

Do you mean the backing board the upholstery attaches to?  If so, you can
use plastic board stock.  I read about it in a street rod magazine.  I can't
remember if it's styrene, ABS, or urethane.  I think they use ABS.

I haven't done it yet, but I want it give it a try on one of my other
projects.  I have a pair of door panels that the skins are good, but the
board is falling apart.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron