Re: [FWDLK] re. 59 Viscount

One minor correction to "all Canadian Dodges had Plymouth bodies". At the
Portland WPC Meet this year, there were 2 1956 Canadian Custom Royal Dodges.
The bodies are all 56 Dodge, but the engines are Plymouth 301 cid A Block. I
also found a piece of 56 Canadian Dodge literature this year at Iola for the
Canadian Custom Royals. They look pure Dodge on the out side and use
Plymouth running gear. The less expensive Canadian Dodges use Plymouth
bodies with a Dodge front clip.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500

At 07:07 PM 10/11/98 -0400, you wrote:
>It could have been a Viscount, or a Mayfair, or even a Regent, all the Canadian
> Dodges had Plymouth bodies and personally I love the Canadian '58 Mayfair.

>Get free personalized email at http://email.lycos.com

Dave