[FWDLK] Comic DeSotos

Dave mentioned the Inspector Gadget Delorean, well DeSoto has been a
star in more than one comic:

A black 1960 2dr HT cop car in Sam & Max
    To see it, goto:
http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~dml/SamNMax/char-desoto.html

A huge finned 1957 DeSoto in Ernie
    To see it, goto: http://www.piranhaclub.com/ern93-06-23.html

       Dave wrote:
Personally, I think a 1958 DeSoto Adventurer convertible would have
been
a much better choice for a Gadget-oriented detective.  (By the way,
anyone ever watch "Sam & Max, Freelance Police"?  They drive a '59
DeSoto 4-door Police cruiser)