Re: [FWDLK] Where can I find "Dodge News"?

Re: [FWDLK] Where can I find "Dodge News"?

They show up on eBay once in a while.  I think there is one from 1961 there
now.  I find them occaisionally in old book stores.  I have one from March 1953
(Volume 18 Number 3), which indicates they started in 1935.  The rest of mine
are from October 1959 (Volume 24 Number10) to February 1965 (Volume 30 Number
2).  September 1972 was Volume 1 Number 1 of "Dodge Adventurer", which I gather
was the same magazine with a new name.  I have a few of those that date to
1974, by which time they were published bi-monthly.  I don't know if/when they
stopped publishing them.  They were travel guide magazines, showing the great
places you could drive to in your new Dodge, though they covered overseas
locations as well.  They contained the new car introductions and reminded you
to winterize at your MoPar shop.  Some very good information for the most
part.  They must have been for preferred customers, because they always offered
to bring a new car to your house for a test drive if you called the local
dealer.  I usually pay $0.50 to $1.00 per issue, unless it contains something I
*really* need to have, like the exact twin of one of my cars.  Hope that helps!

David Bell
smike@xxxxxxxxx