Re: [FWDLK] "Dodge News"?

In Article <362595D7.705282F3@xxxxxxxxx>
<smike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<DODGE NEWS>
> They show up on eBay once in a while.  I think there is one from 1961
> now.  I find them occaisionally in old book stores.  I have one from M
> (Volume 18 Number 3), which indicates they started in 1935.  The rest
> are from October 1959 (Volume 24 Number10) to February 1965 (Volume 30
> 2).  September 1972 was Volume 1 Number 1 of "Dodge Adventurer", which
> was the same magazine with a new name.  I have a few of those that dat

Other Mopar makes had same kind of customer publications. I have some
"Chrysler Events" from the late '50s, most of them are model year intro
issues. DeSoto had "People & Places" and I have at least one. Have also
Vol. 1, No. 1 issue of "Plymouth Traveller" from the end of '59, showing
1960 model year intro of Plymouths.

        MTL
        Finn