[FWDLK] New Member

Hi I'm Bengt and I'm a new member to this list. I live in the beautifull
country of Sweden. I'm restoring several mopars from 55 to 61, mainly
Chrysler's and DeSoto's,I'm always on the look for parts for these car, and in
particular 59 Adventurer. I'm also reproducing aircleanerhousings for
crossram. Even oval type for inline fourbarrels. Please E-mail me if you have
some parts for sale.

Bengt Busk