[FWDLK] New member

Hi everybody,
            My name is Chris Carano.  I live in Milan, Mi. I'm in the process
of buying a 1958 Plymouth Sport Suburban.  It's been stored since in a barn
since 1974.  What caught my eye was the 350 dual quad engine.  I've got my
work cut out for me with the interior but the outside is pretty much complete.
Got to go.  Great to be on board.  By for now.  Chris