[FWDLK] Intros

     Hi.  My name is Eli Collins.  Last summer I picked up a '59 DeSoto
Fireflite Sportsman 4dr.  I live in Upper Michigan, but purchased the
car in northern Wisconsin.  I drove the car home, but since then it has
been plagued by some problems that I'm trying to work out.  The trouble
is that I have had a tough time finding info on my car, which is why I
am glad I have access to this list!  (The info I do find on '59s is
always "blah blah Adventurers blah blah.")
My monster is an all black car with a shabby red and black interior that
someone installed somewhere down the line.  It looks like bus vynal.
The car is rusty, but I've seen lots worse.  It even has those neat
accessory trunk strips.  One thing is for sure:  I'm the only kid on my
block with a '59 Fireflite!
    I have been interested in old cars for quite a while, mainly because
I love the styling (most of my twentysomething peers don't care what a
car looks like, as long as its fast).  And styling is why I fell for the
Forward Look cars.  I saw Jess Ruffalo's collection which includes many
great Fifties Mopars for years at the Iola show and I had to have one
myself!  I Look Foreward to participating!
-Eli