[FWDLK] new to the list

Hey everyone.  I just found out about this list on the
rec.autos.makers.chrysler newsgroup.  Having been a car and Mopar
enthusiast since I was much younger, I decided to join.

I've owned three 50's Mopars, a 58 Chrysler New Yorker 4-dr sedan, a 57
Dodge Coronet 4-dr sedan, and a 59 Dodge Sierra wagon.  It's been almost 9
years since I had the last one being the wagon.

I really want to find a late 50's auto to restore one of these days.  I'm
hoping to have another Chrysler product because I loved the 392 hemi in the
NY.  The strangest combo was the 59 Sierra with a 361 2-bbl with a 3-spd
OD.  For weighing as much as it did, it really did scoot along.

On to a different subject.  I have quite a collection of 55-58 ads from
Life, and other such magazines.  They are in pretty good shape and consist
of most Mopar products from Plymouth all the way to Imperial.  I've also
got some 57 Dodge sales literature and an original press kit from Nov. 56
for the same.  I might be interested in selling some of this stuff, so
email me privately if you would be interested.  The press kit is expensive,
as I paid a pretty penny for it and that was almost 13 years ago.

I'm glad to be a part of the list and was glad to find that one is in
existence.

Russ Ver Nooy

Accelerate Until You See God.....Then Brake!!!