[FWDLK] Clay's new web page

Clay did a great job on his web page - enjoyed seeing before and after
pictures. Also found links for finding parts helpful.  Special thanks to
Dave for the great job on the calendars, everyone at work has gone through
each month with great interest.
Dave said something about Forwardlook list folks getting together at
Chryslers at Carlisle (9-11 July 99) - something to look forward to during
winter months. Are there any requirements/plans needed in order to make this
happen?
Finally got my power steering unit for my 58 Plymouth Savoy but am still
looking for the power steering horn ring to complete the converstion from
standard to power steering - anyone got one for sale or know where I can
find one?  Have limited budget but now have a 58 Ply parts car (no drive
train) so cash or parts trades might be possible. Work on the project (58
Ply) going slow but being in NC allows some restoration work to continue
during the winter months. I am a far weather mechanic so working in temps
below 60 don't happen very often. Still enjoy following the many issues and
answers that come up on Forwardlook e-mail list.
Harry
57 & 58 Ply