[FWDLK] Speakers

For some reason in my 56 waggin the rear seat base at the left side has some
extra space at the floor, i.e. it is not symmetrical with the right side.
There was enuf room to custom make a sheet metal box just big enough to hold a
single speaker, hmmmm was it a 5 x 7 oval???? and screwed to floor and
seatbase.
Said box was painted black and black speaker grille was metal, protecting
same.
The otehr speaker of the pair was used to replace the underdash unit.
As a non purist, I did replace my AM seek/scan unit with a Clarion from
Crutchfield, which works excellent.  Yeah its BLACK.   No the original is not
FS.
Anyhoo I now have stereo and can blast the Beach Boys concerts out as I wish,
in stereo.  Sound comes from front and rear, stereo split and balanced between
the two.  Its nice cause I can use the balance to tweak the two speakers.
AND
The passenger gets their sound directly in front of them and driver gets sound
from behind him.
Sounds wierd (pun?) but it dont sound wierd, its the best of both worlds,
Stereo with each front seat passenger getting their own speaker.
L.