[FWDLK] Web server update (nothing major)

[FWDLK] Web server update (nothing major)

Hi All,

The web server is up and running for 24 hours without a crash...  In the
next few days, it will "go live" so to speak.  I don't believe it will
"answer" anything right now, but you might be able to hit it at
http://199.181.112.132  or http://www.forwardlook.net.  I'm not sure
whether the firewall is letting anything in or out from that machine
right now.

The site will start off as a mirror of the old site.  No big surprises.
However, the old site will be active, but the pages will all start to
point to the new site eventually.

It's slowly getting there...  =)

-Dave